Saturday, October 10, 2015

The Man Booker Prize 2015 - Shortlists


On my book shelf for October are :

A Spool of Blue Thread By Anne Tyler

The Fishermen by Chigozie Obioma

A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara

A Brief History of Seven killings by  Marlon James

The Year of the Runaways by Sunjeev Sahota

Satin Island by  Tom McCarthy   


Reviews will follow soon ...
Meanwhile  the Man Booker prize itself will be announced on Tuesday the 13th of October.



P.S : I happily drive two and a half hours ( both ways) through maddening traffic every weekday , spend hours in my kitchen garden over weekends, dust, clean, dishwash and look forward to doing every bit of monotonous work without complaining.
Thank you Audible.

2015 Reading Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Good, bad or ugly ... Trust me I would love to hear from you...
Please leave your comments here.

Kispay ! Kispe bharosa karoon ?

  Kispay !  Kispe bharosa karoon ? Many years ago,  I was one of the first few people who signed up for Paytm.  This was much before the dem...