Friday, January 10, 2014

creation of love

A florist who holds the contract for maintaining the potted plants that are strewn across in our air-conditioned cubicle jungle, keeps these flower arrangements  in the reception, board room, meeting rooms and a small one in my office everyday.

 I settle in for my day that day, I take one look at this unusual flower arrangement on my table and I instinctively know that whoever arranged it, did it with love and poured out their heart and soul into it.  

The flower arrangement also brought a smile and brightened the day of many a soul who walked into my office that day.

I made my enquiries and found out that the normal housekeeping guy who arranges the flowers at our office was on leave this week.

As I set out to find out the soul that injected this loveshot into our day that day,  I discover Varalakshmi - The Janitor who is chronicled in this feature of unusual occupations.

This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by.
Good, bad or ugly ... Trust me I would love to hear from you...
Please leave your comments here.

Kispay ! Kispe bharosa karoon ?

  Kispay !  Kispe bharosa karoon ? Many years ago,  I was one of the first few people who signed up for Paytm.  This was much before the dem...